Does your Child need more Focus and Discipline?
We can help!
We are not your typical martial arts school.
Martial Arts for children is not just about punching and kicking, it’s about character development and becoming a positive, well-adjusted citizen.
Unlike a lot of other activities, in martial arts no one sits on the bench, and everyone is encouraged to become better and improve themselves and their lives.
Our classes are designed to bring out the best in your child at their current level of development. We teach kids to set goals and to attain them. This requires them to have focus and self-discipline.
In addition, we reinforce the values that you instill in them at home with our character development program. They will improve their listening skills as they learn self-confidence, respect, self-control, courtesy, and perseverance. These are lessons that will benefit them for a lifetime.
Have confidence in knowing that your kids know how to achieve in life.
Benefits of our children’s program include:
- Improved Self-Discipline. (It's not just about disciplining our kids, it's about giving them the tools to discipline themselves.)
- Increased confidence and awareness.
- Heightened ability to pay attention and focus.
- Practical Self-Defense skills that work in the real world.
- Better manners, by using courtesy words such as please and thank you and saying sir or ma’am.
- Physical fitness.
- Understanding the nature of bullies and how to avoid a fight as well how to defend themselves if they have no other choice.
- Learning how to persevere and never give up.
- Getting comfortable with speaking and expressing themselves in front of a group of people.
- Learning how to confront their fears and overcome obstacles in their life.
- Meeting great, new friends.
If you would like to find out more about our programs to see if we are the right Academy for you, please call us at: 321-956-2320 or click the "Try a Free Class" button in the upper right hand margin of this page.